Official Last Remains Lightpaper DRAFT
This is a draft of the Last Remains Litepaper. We are opening it up to the public for anyone to provide feedback, thoughts, ideas, and more as we develop the game. We're all excited to share as much as possible as the team is moving quickly in development and we expect to get a playable version to the world in Q2 2023.
Please note that everything is subject to change, and we will promote our draft to a stable release once we're happy with the game. Please keep the following goals in mind while reading...
- Transparency first starts with this drafted litepaper. We want to build in the public.
- Making a fun game is crucial but Last Remains is not designed for the masses. It's highly competitive (hard to pick up) and contains graphic content that is not suitable for children.
- The spirit of esports sits with us since day 0. Spectator and "god" modes are being built early.
- 1.Make an extremely competitive and unique game that blends stealth, zombies, battle royale, and extraction concepts.
- 2.Introduce concepts of why web3 games are exciting by allocating 50% of all net profit back into the community through Esports
- 3.Change the way traditional staking rewards are distributed through gamification with Search and Rescue Staking Game
- 4.Empower and partner with content creators and game developers through decentralized IP